The Large Hampton Gas Stove features the most realistic gas fire available. Complement the classic style with a decorative glass grille to get the look of a real wood fire. Direct vent technology allows you to put your Hampton Gas Stove exactly where you want it without needing a chimney.
See-Through Wood Burning Stove
As the industry’s first and only see-through wood burning stove, the Vision is a masterpiece of engineering foresight.
With glass panels on two sides displaying a view of the flames, the Vision offers double the pleasure and comfort of a traditional stove. Vision is capable of effortlessly warming areas of 2,000 square feet within minutes.
While the generous firebox can accommodate logs of up to 24 inches, its compact depth doesn’t overwhelm when installed in the centre of a room. The stove also features Supreme’s signature built-in grill that allows delicious barbecued meals to be prepared over charcoal.
The Vision is the perfect choice for consumers who wish to introduce contemporary heating design to their home.
OXFORD DIRECT VENT GAS STOVE
• Heats 700 - 1,200 sq ft with 28,000 BTUs, based on climate and home efficiency • 19" x 16-7/8" glass size • Realistic split oak log set • Choose from multiple control options
Stop by our showroom to discuss all available Regency product
Enjoy the combined power of radiant and convective heat with maximum viewing area. Extend the fireplace season from Fall to Spring with the low turn down capability. This gas insert includes electronic ignition and a variable speed blower. Designer options provide you with a customizable look.
- Operates on Natural Gas or Propane
- Heat radiating ceramic glass with safety screen
- High definition 7 piece log set with ceramic burner and glowing ember bed
- Control system with 50% turndown & 5-day pilot shut off
- Remote control with programmable timer setting, daytime & nighttime modes, fan operation & flame modulation
- Variable speed blower for max heat distribution
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
Inside and out, the Mirage 18 is engineered to provide powerful, efficient heat for your home. Large aluminum-finned heat exchangers result in high performance heating efficiency while highly reflective titanium porcelain baffles and insulated interior firebox panels maximize temperature convection. Standard features include one-touch programmable remote controls to simplify operation; heat output and flame height is variable, allowing complete control over heating, comfort, and appearance.
- Get maximum heat and a clean burn with the Quadra-Fire Four-Point Burn System, delivering performance that you can see
- Space saving wood storage bin, holds a days worth of wood
- Personalize your stove by choosing the included tile side or the solid side panel
- Tile side uses any 12 x 12 ceramic tiles
- Solid side can be left black or painted using high temperature paint
- Eliminate the hassle and save time with Automatic Combustion Control (ACC): simply load the wood, light the fire and walk away
From January 6th - February 20th 2017 - Save up to $640!